Question

Searching for information on deleted user

• 25 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I'm writing regarding looking for information on a now deleted user who had a soundcloud account.

I have just logged back onto my own soundcloud account following over a year of in-activity.
When I logged back in I saw I had a notification from a "deleted user" who wrote to me about one of my tracks which they liked and then went on to explain they may have an offer and be interested in pursuing me. The user signed the message off with their name "Aime" and asked for me to keep in touch with them by finding their email address on their soundcloud profile page.
However, I am unable to reply nor retrieve any details from this users account as it has now been disabled and I am wondering if anyone at soundcloud would be able to assist me?

I was able to track down the name of the account via. a notification I received in my email which told me I had received this message on "Tuesday, October 20th, 2015 at 6:24 PM". Also it told me the username of the account was "Claudius Nicolas". I am wondering if you could retrieve any contact info regarding this user and their profile as I would really like to get back in touch with them regarding my music.
I have uploaded a picture of the screenshot of the message with this inquiry.

I would be forever grateful for any help you could give me.

Kind regards,

Craig Sullivan

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide any further info about this user. I hope you found a way to reach out to the label in the meantime. 🙂
I think it's some kind of scam. They pull you in and then... Who knows? In a few days they're deleted.