Question

Sign in or Create account both open the same window. You can't make a soundcloud account right now, its not possible.

• 26 May 2017
  • 3 replies

Click create new account, enter a new name, and it'll tell you that the URL doesn't exist. There's no button that takes you to a profile creation page. If that's not incompetent programming then I don't know what is. Also thanks for blocking my other account from liking songs because I like and unliked a few songs to move their position around on my like list. Which wouldn't have happened in the first place, if there was a feature to move track positions to a preferred order on profile's like page. Does soundcloud only employ weekend programmers that barely keep the site afloat? Its embarrassing.

Anyways, if you could either fix the create account button, or unblock my account from liking songs since I wasn't being abusive and there was zero warning before ban, that would be great.

3 replies

Is there still no solution for this?! Are you people out of your mind? Horrible website, horrible programming, also one of the worst apps I've ever had on my phone, and no support. I'm also trying to create a second account for a second project of mine, which isn't possible because Soundcloud can't find my profile URL or email address.... DUH... Because I don't have one yet...!!! Ridiculous. Can someone from Soundcloud please eventually respond and help out?? This post is 3 months old! Oder könnt ihr nur Deutsch???! So oder so wäre IRGENDEINE Art von Support ja schön. Vielen Dank!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I was not able to reproduce this issue from my end - once I used an email address that isn't used already on SoundCloud, I was able to create a password and process to account creation.

If this is not the case, maybe the email address is already in use? To test for this, please go to https://soundcloud.com/signin/forgot (be sure to be logged out of any SoundCloud account at this point) and provide the email address for a password reset.

If this continues to be an issue, please let us know what browser you're using, and maybe send over a screenshot so the community can better understand the exact issue.

For account access issues, you can also reach out to the team directly via our contact form on our help center.

Cheers & alles Gute,
Mathis
That's not addressing the question. The problem is that a new account cannot be created. You click "Create Account" and the sign in page appears.
The original question is not about accessing an existing account, but creating one, which doesn't seem to be possible.

Hi there,

Hmm, I was not able to reproduce this issue from my end - once I used an email address that isn't used already on SoundCloud, I was able to create a password and process to account creation.

If this is not the case, maybe the email address is already in use? To test for this, please go to https://soundcloud.com/signin/forgot (be sure to be logged out of any SoundCloud account at this point) and provide the email address for a password reset.

If this continues to be an issue, please let us know what browser you're using, and maybe send over a screenshot so the community can better understand the exact issue.

For account access issues, you can also reach out to the team directly via our contact form on our help center.

Cheers & alles Gute,
Mathis