Answered

Someone misuses my Artist name GerBard by a track named Gerbard under artistname "bumtrumpet" with sexual message!

• 19 August 2015
  • 1 reply

Someone misuses my Artist name GerBard by posting a track named Gerbard under artistname "bumtrumpet" accompanied by sexual message: how do I get rid of it? The file is gone after login.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 August 2015, 07:42

Hi GerBard,

Sorry to hear about your issue. When it comes to such things, it will always be best to get in touch with our trust & safety team directly via email. You can reach out to them here. Please explain your issue, and providing a link to the track in your email so the team can investigate right away. Feel free to let them know we sent you over from the forum. :-)

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi GerBard,

Sorry to hear about your issue. When it comes to such things, it will always be best to get in touch with our trust & safety team directly via email. You can reach out to them here. Please explain your issue, and providing a link to the track in your email so the team can investigate right away. Feel free to let them know we sent you over from the forum. :-)

All the best
Mathis