Question

Song suddenly is not available in my country...

• 4 June 2017
  • 3 replies

So a song on my playlist was on but a few hours later it wasn't! Said it wasn't available in my country and had me outraged since it was one of my favorite songs. Does this happen on and off or is it a guaranteed change. Although I hope it isn't the second option.:(

3 replies

i'm not sure why this happened, but you can always use a vpn to overcome the issue.
-best regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

Please see here for more info: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003564768-Regional-availability
So a song on my playlist was on but a few hours later it wasn't! Said it wasn't available in my country and had me outraged since it was one of my favorite songs. Does this happen on and off or is it a guaranteed change. Although I hope it isn't the second option.:(

I am trying to figure out why this is happening to me as well. I havent seen anyone really address the issue. I am in the USA so I am pretty sure soundcloud is available in my country. I uploaded it weeks ago and was fine until yesterday it became "unavailable in my country"