Answered

Sorry! Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?

• 18 October 2016
  • 18 replies

For over a week I haven't been able to load Soundcloud on either Safari or Chrome for Mac. Neither the website nor as an embedding. I can only get it to work on Firefox. I get the message Sorry! Somehitng went wrong as shown on the image. Anyone has any solutions?

icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 November 2016, 15:09

Hi there everyone,

Sorry about the troubles with this. Please see here for more information on this particular issue.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Sorry about the troubles with this. Please see here for more information on this particular issue.

Cheers
Mathis
That worked. Had to use the terminal command. This is the solution for everybody that has this problem with the connection (I see there are other threads on this subject spread across the forum)
hello soundcloud website is not loading anymore....

this shows up when i click on the site. i use safari osx

Sorry! Something went wrongIs your network connection unstable or browser outdated?

I need help
Most recently I Updated to OS X Sierra and whenever I try to acces the Soundcloud website I get this : Sorry! Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? ps; I have tried clearing my caches and my cookies already, and Safari is up to date. Can someone please help me out with this ?
Same. It was doing this about 2 weeks ago, last week worked fine, and now I get the message again
Userlevel 1
Have you tried a different browser? Like Chrome, for example?
[sad trombone]
The terminalcommand that Mathis is linking to works !!!
Userlevel 1
Yes, tried Chrome. Same issue
i had this the last couple of days.
going to the globalsign site, it suggests deleting CRL and OCSP Cache.
is this safe? it doesn't say what those are on OS X

"
Sorry! Something went wrong
Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
"
Just follow the instructions. Works great
I have the same issue. Doesnt work anymore with safari at all. Any solutions for this?
Same here. Soundcloud will not work with Safari. It does work with other browsers though. I have cleared my cookies and cache in Safari.
Same here. Works with another browser, and another user.
I am also getting this same message "sorry something went wrong" etc.., it's probably been a week now. I tried deleting all the soundcloud cookies from my mac book. I'm also running mac OS Sierra 10.12.1
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

thank you!!!!!
https://support.globalsign.com/customer/portal/articles/1353318
this link helped me)after clearing cache with a terminal.
now it is all OK and safari is working-i can visit soundcloud website via macbook!
THANKS A LOT!
Hallo,

I have a problem with SC on Mac OS - "Sorry! Something went wrong. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?" - see, please, picture.
I use Soundcloud already 3 or 4 years, but the problems have only cca. 1 month. I have the latest Safari version.
On iPhone it works without problems.

Thanks a lot for help!

Kind regards,
Ko
They say it could be a slow WIFI or internet connections, if so just try to refresh and open SC in new tabs/ restart browser....
Some people say it has to do with your browsers cookie settings. not sure what they mean but heres a screenshot and a link .

http://linux.overshoot.tv/wiki/soundcloudcom_sorry_something_went_wrong

Good luck,