Answered

Soundcloud Account deleted without any reason

• 21 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Hey,

A week ago, my soundcloud account by the email of: contact@friomusic.com and id of friomusicofficial had got deleted on its own. One moment I was using my account, the other it was not there. After that, I tried to create an account from my other email which was admin@friomusic.com, after confirming the account, even that got deleted in 5 mins. I did not have any strikes nor did I get any email from Soundcloud. I cant create an account from my domain now as it says I already have an account. I cant even login through any of my emails.

Could you please look into it?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 21 August 2018, 14:01

Hi there Shubham,

It looks like your website URL got blacklisted - maybe you've shared that link a bunch of times recently? Either way, I was able to sync about this with the Trust & Safety team now and you should be all set again.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Shubham,

It looks like your website URL got blacklisted - maybe you've shared that link a bunch of times recently? Either way, I was able to sync about this with the Trust & Safety team now and you should be all set again.
Hey,

Would it be possible for me to get the previous details (followers, songs, etc.) back again?

Also, could you please tell me how to ensure that this does not happen again.

Thank you,

Shubham