Question

Soundcloud Accounts Deleted for NO REASON - FIX NOW!

• 2 February 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Mathis please restore my accounts please. They we're removed for no reason and 5 of my other accounts we're deleted just for messaging one track. Absolutely ridiculous. If this is not rectified I will make sure that my bank refunds the last 3 years of my Pro service. All of my followers and tracks are completely gone. https://soundcloud.com/wicked_records (and other pages, wicked repost, seth taylor, fiesta taco and Vision.)

7 replies

Same thing happend to me this is a shame, and I still haven’t got an email back from SoundCloud smh
Userlevel 1
Same thing happend to me this is a shame, and I still haven’t got an email back from SoundCloud smh They take forever and argue about it (took me an entire month for them to finally answer back and fix it and they don't even restore all of your likes, followers and reposts fully, it's complete bullshit), they've changed their policies where you can't even message another person's track as a suggestion without it being marked as spam. They refer to it as "mass promoting of another artist". How are artists going to get their name out there if their fans, labels and networks can't even share their work. It's ridiculous.
]Same thing happend to me this is a shame, and I still haven’t got an email back from SoundCloud smh They take forever and argue about it (took me an entire month for them to finally answer back and fix it and they don't even restore all of your likes, followers and reposts fully, it's complete bullshit), they've changed their policies where you can't even message another person's track as a suggestion without it being marked as spam. They refer to it as "mass promoting of another artist". How are artists going to get their name out there if their fans, labels and networks can't even share their work. It's ridiculous. smh a whole month ? That’s crazy and your right people got to promote to get there selves out there I had over a quarter million views on my SoundCloud Over 1k followers and people listen to me everyday my account was removed for no reason at all I didn’t do anything against SoundCloud’s permission this is ridiculous
I have the same issue now, 4 accounts, 10k total, nothing happens from the sc side.. pathetic.
Wow! This is pretty messed up.
]Same thing happend to me this is a shame, and I still haven’t got an email back from SoundCloud smhThey take forever and argue about it (took me an entire month for them to finally answer back and fix it and they don't even restore all of your likes, followers and reposts fully, it's complete bullshit), they've changed their policies where you can't even message another person's track as a suggestion without it being marked as spam. They refer to it as "mass promoting of another artist". How are artists going to get their name out there if their fans, labels and networks can't even share their work. It's ridiculous.
i am now in this position if i could id unlink my other gmail from it and make a new account but i cant even do crap with my gmail and all my songs are gone

]Same thing happend to me this is a shame, and I still haven’t got an email back from SoundCloud smhThey take forever and argue about it (took me an entire month for them to finally answer back and fix it and they don't even restore all of your likes, followers and reposts fully, it's complete bullshit), they've changed their policies where you can't even message another person's track as a suggestion without it being marked as spam. They refer to it as "mass promoting of another artist". How are artists going to get their name out there if their fans, labels and networks can't even share their work. It's ridiculous.i am now in this position if i could id unlink my other gmail from it and make a new account but i cant even do crap with my gmail and all my songs are gone

And now this just happened to me I had my account forever if anything they should delete inactive users instead of their active ones 🤦🏻‍♂️ Help pls url

http://soundcloud.com/producer23