Answered

Soundcloud API on my App

• 15 December 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am Rahmat. Actually i need ask this question directly to soundcloud but this link http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/emails/new is not worked :((

I want to create a social media called "KlubRadio" that user can upload their content like their original mix or just stand up comedy content or some citizen journalism or something like that. I just want to know, can I build a mobile app based on soundcloud API? So my user can upload content to soundcloud from my application platform through their own soundcloud account linked with klubradio account with soundcloud upload quota policy. If their need more space, user can buy additional subscription like pro or premier plan from soundcloud.

Thanks 😃
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 December 2015, 16:02

Hi there,

Our engineers are providing documentation on that here: developers.soundcloud.com

Apart from technical details about the API, you will also find guidance as to what you may and may not use the API for.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Our engineers are providing documentation on that here: developers.soundcloud.com

Apart from technical details about the API, you will also find guidance as to what you may and may not use the API for.

Cheers
Mathis