Answered

Soundcloud giving me a notification that I'm not behaving human like because of spamming(?) Can't even respond to other producers supporting my track.

• 4 August 2017
  • 1 reply

As the title says; I keep getting a notification that I've send to much messages and/or reposts (idk).

Now some producers messaged me saying that they like my track, and I want to respond to them. But when I send my response I get a notification that I can't. I understand that Soundcloud doesn't want spammers/bots, but I just get messaged and want to respond. When can I start messaging back without having to be afraid to get my profile deleted? This also goes for reposting etc. I want to, but I'm afraid that I might get my profile deleted.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

knrdt
icon

Best answer by Dubstep.fm 4 August 2017, 13:58

i suggest having a look at https://soundcloud.com/community-guidelines

with emphasis on Self promotion & building your audience

i remember a policy where each time you trigger such a warning/block, the time you have to wait before being able to post again increases... not sure if thats still in effect or not... best advice is to just wait it out, and dont send msgs or comments or reposts too fast. avoid just commenting 'Big!' on several tracks, etc. take the time to write something meaningful... put some effort into it. the producers really appreciate that kind of stuff 🙂
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
i suggest having a look at https://soundcloud.com/community-guidelines

with emphasis on Self promotion & building your audience

i remember a policy where each time you trigger such a warning/block, the time you have to wait before being able to post again increases... not sure if thats still in effect or not... best advice is to just wait it out, and dont send msgs or comments or reposts too fast. avoid just commenting 'Big!' on several tracks, etc. take the time to write something meaningful... put some effort into it. the producers really appreciate that kind of stuff 🙂