Question

Soundcloud is not responding to inactive Profile URL form

I've filled out the inactive Profile URL form twice already, the first time being over two weeks ago. The FAQ states " the account is inactive, the current owner of the Profile URL will be sent a heads up email, notifying them that their details have been requested by another user. After receiving this email, they will have 48 hours to sign back into their account to retain possession of their details. If they do not sign back in within 48 hours, you will receive an approved request notice, confirming that the requested changes have been made to your account."

It's been two weeks, leading me to believe no one at Soundcloud is even reviewing the form.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

I just checked in with our team and we couldn't find your requests. I tried searching by your email: a***w*n*@outlook.com and also by your profile:
soundcloud.com/waunt.

Did you write in about a different profile or with a different email? I'm very sorry but could you try again and let me know here when you have?

Thanks!
Gina
Hi Gina, I definitely used the correct email and profile; I filled out the form here twice. But I will fill the form out again.
Hi,

I just checked in with our team and we couldn't find your requests. I tried searching by your email: a***w*n*@outlook.com and also by your profile:
soundcloud.com/waunt.

Did you write in about a different profile or with a different email? I'm very sorry but could you try again and let me know here when you have?

Thanks!
Gina

I'm having the exact same problem. Do you have any way of checking whether my request has been received? Thanks in advance.