Answered

Soundcloud Robbed Me

• 23 July 2019
  • 1 reply

So, over the past 3 weeks I’ve amassed about 150k plays on Soundcloud. I was nearing the end of the month to get payed. But today, THEY COPYRIGHTED MY SONG! My song did not contain a single lyric or beat from the song they claimed it did. And after attempting to file a dispute, I was reluctant because of the seriousness of something that is so easy to see (They were passing my info to courts and stuff) I wish I could just say “JUST LISTEN TO BOTH SONGS”. But yea, so I believe i’m going to be getting a pro refund and moving to apple music.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 24 July 2019, 16:00

Hey @conzo

Sorry to hear about the confusion. Thanks for getting in touch with the Community. Due to its public nature, this case cannot be handled directly on the Help Community. Please check your personal messages on the community for further details & how to proceed.

Closing this topic accordingly.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey @conzo

Sorry to hear about the confusion. Thanks for getting in touch with the Community. Due to its public nature, this case cannot be handled directly on the Help Community. Please check your personal messages on the community for further details & how to proceed.

Closing this topic accordingly.