Answered

Soundcloud taken my own track, and the dispute doesn't work, dont merge!

• 3 March 2016
  • 1 reply

My track 'Before I Let You Go', was uploded with my permission to BLDG5 Records label page under this url:
https://soundcloud.com/bldg5/niv-ast-before-i-let-you-go

Soundcloud had taken it down and sent them a copyright infringement message.
Their dispute was rejected and now my track in offline becuase soundcloud doesnt aprrove it.

YOU MERGE MY PREVIUS MESSEGE and told me to use the help center but the dispute doesn't work because i can't dispute for other pages, and to claim copyrights to other pages tracks! the situation is that i gave BLDG5 the permission to upload it to their page and you rejected their dispute and there's no answer bottum and no way to reach you!

AND, you don't answer the mails i send, AND, you're damaging my whole Ep campigan right now, AND, you act reallly! unprofessional when you merged my message and ignore my claim for the copyright of my own track.

I expect you to answer this message and to fix and enable the song today.

Niv.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 March 2016, 14:55

Hi there Niv,

Thank you for writing in. If we've merged a previous message of yours before, it was because we currently don't handle copyright related matters on the forum. Sorry about any confusion on this.

So I understand you are the copyright owner and would like to let our copyrights team know it is ok for BLDG5 to upload your content? As far as I know (not working on the copyright team, though, so please don't take my word for granted), the person whose uploads were taken down would set up the dispute and provide proof (e.g., an email from you) that they have permission to use your track.

Either way, in order to get this resolved asap, please send an email to our copyrights team. They will be able to assist with this most efficiently.

All the best to you,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Niv,

Thank you for writing in. If we've merged a previous message of yours before, it was because we currently don't handle copyright related matters on the forum. Sorry about any confusion on this.

So I understand you are the copyright owner and would like to let our copyrights team know it is ok for BLDG5 to upload your content? As far as I know (not working on the copyright team, though, so please don't take my word for granted), the person whose uploads were taken down would set up the dispute and provide proof (e.g., an email from you) that they have permission to use your track.

Either way, in order to get this resolved asap, please send an email to our copyrights team. They will be able to assist with this most efficiently.

All the best to you,
Mathis