Answered

spam account reported my tracks and no one is answering me

• 27 January 2016
  • 1 reply

Dear Soundcloud,

Some guy a spam/fake account reported my tracks and it was taken down.
ive emailed the copytight team(copyrights@soundcloud.com) via my email adress but no one is answering me !!!
i have all permissions of the songs which ive uploaded of the owners but i dont get a answer... i dont know where are the option in the help center to email the copyright team ? i had in the past some problems and i emailed them via the help center and get a fast answer cuz im a PRO MEMBER. now i email them via my email adress and no one answering me !!! im a pro member since years and i cant believe that no one is answering my questions. please can some one help me to get fast answers because im a PRO member and not a FREE member.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 February 2016, 14:28

Hello there,

From what I can see, none of the tracks on your profile were reported by a third party for copyright infringement. Rather, our content ID system found matching copyright protected content and thus blocked your tracks.

If you're saying you have permission to use the material, or actually own the copyrights yourself, please file a dispute for this to be reviewed by our copyrights team.

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello there,

From what I can see, none of the tracks on your profile were reported by a third party for copyright infringement. Rather, our content ID system found matching copyright protected content and thus blocked your tracks.

If you're saying you have permission to use the material, or actually own the copyrights yourself, please file a dispute for this to be reviewed by our copyrights team.

All the best
Mathis