Answered

Stream feed not showing many of the artists I follow

• 25 May 2019
  • 3 replies

I've followed over 800 artists and usually see 20-50 tracks posted/re-posted a day, however today I only have 1 track within the lats 24 hours and then the 2nd item in the stream is from 7 days ago, going back only tracks every few days appear - and only from a few select artists. I've read others have had this issue, including https://community.soundcloud.com/desktop-230066/no-tracks-showing-in-my-stream-6782069 which a team member posted link which goes to a dead page. Please help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 27 May 2019, 15:28

Hey there,

Apologies about this - we've checked in with our engineers and it looks like some users were affected by a temporary outage on the Stream over the weekend. This is now resolved, so you should be all set.

Thanks for your patience.
View original

3 replies

Update: this morning some additional artists/tracks have appeared in the stream, but only a little over half a dozen in the last 24 hours, a few more just over 24 hours ago, but then it jumps to 7 days ago.
Update: back to just showing my own reposts and only a few select artists. I am requesting a partial refund of my SoundCloud Go subscription this month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Apologies about this - we've checked in with our engineers and it looks like some users were affected by a temporary outage on the Stream over the weekend. This is now resolved, so you should be all set.

Thanks for your patience.