Question

Strikes.

• 3 December 2015
  • 2 replies

To think I am 1 strike away from losing my accounts is horrible, I know its my fault but lmfao after all the time and effort and shit i've put into it. sitting at 700 followrs. 1.4k plays a day.

2 replies

I agree with you. My account was growing up few month ago and one day all of my uploads were delete. Pro User - uncountable hours of work - only promotion... the only positive thing is that after I sent my angry mail to Soundcloud Team they have re-sent my money but I was always sad.
But at the moment present I ask myself about how get immunity C.S. on Soundcloud? Already with permission of Labels it doesn't work! WHY? 'cause strike are automatic and no brains!
Sorry for answer (and my english btw) ^^ and good luck for you Regan.
I agree with you. My account was growing up few month ago and one day all of my uploads were delete. Pro User - uncountable hours of work - only promotion... the only positive thing is that after I sent my angry mail to Soundcloud Team they have re-sent my money but I was always sad.
But at the moment present I ask myself about how get immunity C.S. on Soundcloud? Already with permission of Labels it doesn't work! WHY? 'cause strike are automatic and no brains!
Sorry for answer (and my english btw) ^^ and good luck for you Regan.

I agree, you even get strikes for uploading free tracks the policy is nuts.