Question

Suspended with no warning

• 19 July 2019
  • 0 replies

Hello, I recently got my account by the username of "Password" suspended without any warning. I uploaded the very first song I had ever made on that account in 2014 and have continued uploading through the years. I have been able to see my progression as a musician and it's a very satisfying feeling, even though I'm not very good.

Well, about 2 or 3 years ago I uploaded a cover of "Moon Song" by Karen O. I only used 1 verse of lyrics, in a different style, and I provided the instrumental/vocals by myself. This is the ONLY ONE unoriginal song I did not have on my account. I did not intend to plagiarize, as I posted with the original song title. All these years later, with no warning, no strikes, no nothing, my account was suspended and all of my years of progress are gone. I do not have some of those songs saved. I'm really crushed by this, and especially disappointed that I was given zero warning ahead of time. I understand that that single song may have violated terms, but then could that song have just been pulled and I get a strike? There's just no way to get those songs back now. Any referral to a dispute process would be much much appreciated.

Thanks.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!