Answered

Termination To Soundcloud Account

• 16 May 2016
  • 1 reply

My account was terminated for copyright but the songs I had put up on my Soundcloud profile were free downloads however, I upload music for entertainment purposes only and I made that clear on my profile that I do not have any rights to the music I upload. Would It be possible to get my account unlocked as it took me a very long time to gain my followers. Yes, my bad for posting copyright songs onto my sound cloud but, Sound cloud clearly state that it takes 3 strikes for your sound cloud account to be terminated however, I receive an email this morning saying that my account has been terminated due to 3 strikes of copyright when that was my first warning on copyright.

I am posting this message on an account that I made earlier today. I understand the policy and did not mean to disobey soundclouds rules but copyright as you do know, until you upload a song, you wont know if its going to be a copyright song or not and three strikes need to be issued out before the termination of a sound cloud users account. I am sorry for wasting your time but, I really enjoy using soundcloud on a daily basis and wish to continue doing so. I want to have my original account back but, If It isn't possible, I would like to thank you for your time and I am very grateful to be a user of such a well developed website.

My old account was CameronTedford
icon

Best answer by Gina 17 May 2016, 15:33

Hi Cameron,

Sorry but once your account is taken down for copyright we cannot reinstate it.

-Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Cameron,

Sorry but once your account is taken down for copyright we cannot reinstate it.

-Gina