Answered

thank you soundcloud, for NOTHING!

• 14 December 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
god, I am so pissed with this company.

since 8 years I use this.
I was one of the first users, who made sc that popular what is is today.

8 years ago they sent out mails, saying:

"SoundCloud
Lets get started! (...)
Give us a shout if there's anything that seems weird, doesn't work like you want it to or works exactly like it should. We're total feedback-junkies so drop us a line to let us know what you think. Your host, SoundCloud"

so. sc went online with GO.
that was a mess, a PAIN IN THE ASS!
my artist name is GRIZZLY - i had with the release from GO tons of tracks uploaded to my profile, which I never owned, nor I have the rights, nor I am these other acts. not a problem, Grizzly is not that rare name, failures happen, you can count on it if someone release any update. so I wrote to SC that there are over 30 wrong added tracks on my page, which I could not delete.

they took care if it. delete them.

GUESS WHAT?

these stupidos delete my whole soundcloud content, which were uploaded since 8 years.
and they did not told me anything about that.

dear SOUNDCLOUD,
you really understand how to piss of your long time users, you really know how to make your useres feeling raped.
this is so poor, I can not find any other words for you right now except:

you are just a bunch of useless guys, who are not able to have a proper support, nor you read mails nor you are friendly in any way.

HUGE SHAME ON YOU!!!!

man am I pissed with this page. wow.
icon

Best answer by Grizzly 14 December 2016, 20:45

oh, really cool is:
they answered to the first mail.
then they closed this ticket. without any solution.

I am myself a supporter for a well known music company - if we would close any requests from customers without solving them - holy moly.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
oh, really cool is:
they answered to the first mail.
then they closed this ticket. without any solution.

I am myself a supporter for a well known music company - if we would close any requests from customers without solving them - holy moly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Grizzly,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with your SoundCloud account as of late. Hope our email finds you well. I've reached out via c*******@***.de. Hope we can help with this!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis, I have problems uploading my tracks since 2 weeks and I cannot receive answer from your team! I need help and even I don't know how to cancel my suscription because I'm so ungry with help support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@Tagora,

I've already responded to you on another topic that you've started. Please make sure to run the troubleshooting steps we're outlining in the relevant section on our Help Center first. As far as your account details are concerned, I have looked into this and your account is all set, so it seems like something is blocking SoundCloud from working properly on your system.

Best
Mathis