Solved

That email address is already in use.

I want to change mail c popov.vg.7@gmail.com on xanve@ya.ru but an error appears: That email address is already in use. email xanve@ya.ru belongs to me and no your account on soundcloud. When you try to register a new account, you receive an error: "this email domain is blacklisted" and "Our robots think you are a robot.

Try reloading the page. If you continue to have this problem, please" I'm not a robot, do something. I want to change the mail because it's old and I stop using it. there comes too much email from registered sites on it.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 April 2019, 16:33

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there was a lot of spam coming from these domains, which is why our Anti Abuse team have blacklisted emails from these providers to sign up. 😕 Hopefully, you have another email address from a different provider that you can use.
View original

2 replies

I have the exact same problem with my email @yandex.com
it says "already in use" and "domain blacklisted" on sign-up
why is yandex blacklisted?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, there was a lot of spam coming from these domains, which is why our Anti Abuse team have blacklisted emails from these providers to sign up. 😕 Hopefully, you have another email address from a different provider that you can use.