This is getting out of hand (IMPORTANT Fraud Report)

• 17 January 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
This might sound like some Sherlock Holmes movie but trust me its real... and I did my research by myself but it's not like I'm here on this platform to EXPOSE all day bullshit...its not my job... that's now what I'm doing.... but this is GETTING OUT OF HAND Soundcloud.

I'm a multi-genre Producer, member of SEVVVEN (European Producer Crew) and also of DIRACT BEATS part of Anno Domini Nation and today I received some bad news from my co-worker...

He had 40 tracks reported for Copyright by a dude that goes by this name ->> Damu Brazy and this is what i want to tell you....

1st of all, some of you maybe noticed that since months ago, this track been in the Popular In keyword Searches--->>>

https://soundcloud.com/damu_brazy/yop-stickz-chopped-screwed-clean

and many others from that account...

Well... I started to think that he has a MAD System that does Search with his name, and adds FAKE PLAYS!!!! but that's not my problem...we all know that this kind of things happens but....

Since he shows up with the name in the searches.... a lot of channels use its name track as KEYWORDS....including WorldStarHipHop and many others!!!!

But when my friend added as well...his name in the keywords.... suddenly, because these tracks have fake plays, they dont have any authority in the searches so automatically, tracks with REAL PLAYS that use his keywords...are showing 1st!!!

Now, this FRAUD, DAMU BRAZY....a 19-year-old KID...is getting pissed of because his FAKE FAME doesn't work and now he reported EISENHAUER BEATS for 40 tracks and SoundCloud decided to block those tracks...

When I've heard this, I made some research and i noticed he has FAKE, Instagram followers ...FAKE twitter followers...EVERYTHING FAKE just for the image!!!

I'm writing here because today he started to add fake plays to our Label Channel...just because he and Eisenhauer had that dispute...

Its a dangerous dude for this community and I hope that SoundCloud support can make the difference and give Eisenhauer's ORIGINAL tracks back.... and delete this guy's DAMU BRAZY ACCOUNT FOREVER...

Yall can take a look at those tracks on youtube...he has 56 views... he obviously try to scam SoundCloud to make him see is famous ( we all know this is nothing new and i cant believe that SoundCloud take his defence, while we, artists that been consistent and with a real fan base WORLDWIDE are getting destroyed by this:)

SO back to Sherlock Holmes, i want to say this..... I don't know what type of things he does...but somehow its working... He has some sort of robots I GUESS that do searchez after searches so he can show up as most SEARCHED and also that add FAKE PLAYS)

Yall can notice he has tracks with 7 mil views with no comments...and yesterday barely had likes on them!! Now i rechecked his account and he started to add fake LIKES , thinking that will change something...NO BRO>>...... that's not changing anything!!! a 7 million tracks have COMMENTS...MAD COMMENTS....

However, I'm sad and pissed of and I'm writing this to yall hoping that this dude gets knocked out from this platform because not only he destroyed my coworker hard WORK SINCE years, but now he wants to destroy the label, adding fake plays...

Can someone help us? PLEASE?

we are real artists, check our portfolio... he sell beats weekly...we collab with people online and offline....while this DAMU BRAZY it's just a kid that wants to fake his ONLINE PRESENCE AS AN ARTIST...

Damn....ill be back with more proofs if necesarry...but i hope this will be getting fixed SOON...

#imspeachless
#thisisNotAReport to DAMU BRAZY for copyright or anything like that... ITS because i love this platform and i care about it!

Anybody? What are your thoughts ???

1 reply

Userlevel 2
He just had my account deleted after i reported him on the forums for fraudulent and illegal copyright infringement practices... literally hours after I made a forum post about him stealing music he copyrights three songs on my page he has no rights to.

Why has soundcloud let this fraud run rampant on their services for over a year? Faking his own plays and ruining hardworking customers accounts?