Answered

This is not my account

• 13 May 2016
  • 1 reply

When I went to log in with facebook on my new computer it logged me into this account which is not my account. My account is mastamaxx2. When reading the help on this it said to delete the account you just created using facebook, but this seems to be someone elses account. Plus I know for sure that my account is linked to facebook because every time someone I'm friends with on facebook joins soundcloud it alerts me.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 13 May 2016, 06:40

Hi there,

Please reach out to our trust & safety team about this directly, as they will be able to help most efficiently with this. Make sure to include the URL to your profile including the email address you're using with it, as well as the URL of the profile to which your Facebook account seems to be tied so the team can start investigating right away.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Please reach out to our trust & safety team about this directly, as they will be able to help most efficiently with this. Make sure to include the URL to your profile including the email address you're using with it, as well as the URL of the profile to which your Facebook account seems to be tied so the team can start investigating right away.

Cheers
Mathis