1. Check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there by accident
2. Add mailer [at] soundcloud [dot] com to your address book in your email settings. It may be that your email provider has bounced our email confirmation.
3. Try again to re-send the email confirmation from your account (this can be done through your Email Settings page).
4. If it still isn't working, check to see if there's a typo in your email in your Email Settings page.
It’s important to understand that the email address used to originally create a SoundCloud account will be used to indicate ownership of the account for the duration of it’s existence. Therefore it’s advisable to take extra care when selecting the email address you’re going to use when creating an account.
If you’re signing up to SoundCloud with an email address, please note the following:
- An email address can only be associated with one SoundCloud account at a time. It is not possible to manage multiple accounts from one email address.
- The Email address you use on your SoundCloud account is not made publicly visible to others on SoundCloud.
- We use the email you enter to confirm your new SoundCloud account, we’ll send a confirmation emailto do this. For this reason it’s important that you use an active email address that you have access to.
- Please note that until the email address has been confirmed you will not be able to upload any content or images to the account.
Lastly, right now we're having trouble processing email sign ups that include:
- or email addresses that use the format of name@name[...].com.
If after this you continue to have difficulties confirming your email address, please reach out to our Account Access team directly.