Answered

Track got removed but is still avaible at login? NEED HELP

• 31 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Hey guys i uploaded a song a last week everything has been fine until today. soundcloud is saying that the track is no longer avaible in the united states and i have full ownership of copyrights and everything could anyone help please.

https://soundcloud.com/thatsikonmusic/01-ikon-x-chinzafly-ready-ft-sherren-olivia
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 31 March 2017, 19:04

It's not available in the UK either. Is it signed to a label? If yes, contact them about it.
Also, if you go to edit the track, is there a "Monetization" panel? There are options there about territories and Geoblocking, but I'm not sure what they're about. Again, if this is a signed track, these might be things the labels digital distributor can edit.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
It's not available in the UK either. Is it signed to a label? If yes, contact them about it.
Also, if you go to edit the track, is there a "Monetization" panel? There are options there about territories and Geoblocking, but I'm not sure what they're about. Again, if this is a signed track, these might be things the labels digital distributor can edit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I've just seen the track is on the playlist of yours and is uploaded by PVSTCK, so it is them that have to check if it can be edited.
ok great thank you i had checked with them today and we are trying to fix it over on our end so that we can get the track back up and running.