Answered

Track got removed but is still avaible at login? NEED HELP

• 31 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Hey guys i uploaded a song a last week everything has been fine until today. soundcloud is saying that the track is no longer avaible in the united states and i have full ownership of copyrights and everything could anyone help please.

https://soundcloud.com/thatsikonmusic/01-ikon-x-chinzafly-ready-ft-sherren-olivia
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 31 March 2017, 19:04

It's not available in the UK either. Is it signed to a label? If yes, contact them about it.
Also, if you go to edit the track, is there a "Monetization" panel? There are options there about territories and Geoblocking, but I'm not sure what they're about. Again, if this is a signed track, these might be things the labels digital distributor can edit.

View original

3 replies

ok great thank you i had checked with them today and we are trying to fix it over on our end so that we can get the track back up and running.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
It's not available in the UK either. Is it signed to a label? If yes, contact them about it.
Also, if you go to edit the track, is there a "Monetization" panel? There are options there about territories and Geoblocking, but I'm not sure what they're about. Again, if this is a signed track, these might be things the labels digital distributor can edit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I've just seen the track is on the playlist of yours and is uploaded by PVSTCK, so it is them that have to check if it can be edited.