Question

Tracks that are not mine (and I didn't upload) showed up on my profile

• 6 December 2016
  • 6 replies

Hey, i really need help with this as soon as possible. A lot of Hip Hop tracks showed up on my profile, and I can't delete them. It says that the track is mangaed by its own rightsholder. I do have rights under the name Zetta and i need this fixed as soon as possible.

Here's a playlist with all the stuff that is not mine.
https://soundcloud.com/zettatunes/sets/this-does-not-belong-to-me/s-zTBdx

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey dude, this has happened to me also. Like 5 rock tracks have showed up on my profile and i cant delete them either. it also says they are like a year old. Did they fix this for you?? been after an answer all day and still nothing. I don't wont my profile to be plagued with these shit tracks forever!! WTF soundcloud.
Userlevel 2
Happened to me, hopefully we dont get a copyright strike over this crap.

Heard nothing from SC.
Really shit situation

The tracks on mine were made in 2006/2008 which is really damn weird
Userlevel 2
If my soundcloud page gets deleted over this bullshit i will actually cry. that is my worst nightmare.
Userlevel 2
If my soundcloud page gets deleted over this bullshit i will actually cry. that is my worst nightmare.
Yeah, you have a ton of followers, I have nothing compared to you, but I will still be pretty devastated.

But if the labels behind the tracks file a copyright strike, I think that is us over 😞
Userlevel 1
Hey xxx,

Thanks for getting in touch about this and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

As we've launched our SoundCloud Go subscription, some tracks have been mistakenly uploaded to your profile as part of our ingestion for the extended catalog SoundCloud Go offers. Our team is currently working on removing these tracks from mistaken profiles but we need help identifying them.

Please fill out this form (https://goo.gl/7kOGKJ) and let us know the details of this issue.

Thanks for you cooperation with this. We really appreciate your patience and hopefully we'll have everything up and running again for you shortly.

Thanks,
Neil
Userlevel 2
I am so fed up now. Filled out the form. Twice. Been almost a god damn week and nothing!

Seriously, SoundCloud sort your fucking shit out.