Question

unwanted followings of my account. Am I hacked?

• 25 December 2016
  • 7 replies

Hi everybody.

So I just checked who i was following and couldn't help but noticing there's a lot of garbabe in there. Generic promotional network and EDM crap. I never liked any of these pages yet they appear in the section of artists that I follow. I deleted them already so unfortunately I don't have specific names.

Does this mean my account has been breached and I'm hacked or something?
Any thoughts how they managed to do this?

Merry Christmas from Holland!

W.

7 replies

up!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Walter,

Sorry about the troubles with this - the issue was originally caused by a bug on our end. The bug is now fixed, and so should your profile.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

The issue still stands. EDM promo channels keep popping up. Got a list for you. I doubt this is a bug? Could you ellaborate a little bit please? Very disturbing what's happening here.

EDM NuDisco Network
EDM Tech Network
EDM Deep Network
EDM-House Party Net
Pat Krimson
PirateBay Records
EDM Prestige 3
JFC
BPM Blast
Mathis?
Hi Mathis,

The issue still stands. EDM promo channels keep popping up. Got a list for you. I doubt this is a bug? Could you ellaborate a little bit please? Very disturbing what's happening here.

EDM NuDisco Network
EDM Tech Network
EDM Deep Network
EDM-House Party Net
Pat Krimson
PirateBay Records
EDM Prestige 3
JFC
BPM Blast
Hi Walter,

Sorry about the troubles with this - the issue was originally caused by a bug on our end. The bug is now fixed, and so should your profile.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis, they should hire a few more people here to give u some back-up. Could you please reply?
Hey Guys, same things happen to me.
I notice couple rap bands being added to my account each week. However I don't even know those bands.
Can you assists me on that?