Answered

Unwanted songs posted to my feed

• 8 April 2018
  • 1 reply

I downloaded some tracks from a different account and I must have accidentally given them access to my account. Now two of the tracks show up on my main Soundcloud feed and I do not want them there. How do I remove these tracks from my feed?
icon

Best answer by Todd Johns 9 April 2018, 15:23

Sign out and sign in again or the fake activity promo site still might have access to your account. Then you should be able to un-repost them. Also remove any likes and followings they might have forced on you.
The go to "Settings" near the bottom of the drop-down menu under the three dots on the right side of the black menu bar.
Scroll down the "Account" page until you get to "Connected Applications". If anything is listed apart from SoundCloud.com and Help Community click the "Revoke Access" button for them.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Sign out and sign in again or the fake activity promo site still might have access to your account. Then you should be able to un-repost them. Also remove any likes and followings they might have forced on you.
The go to "Settings" near the bottom of the drop-down menu under the three dots on the right side of the black menu bar.
Scroll down the "Account" page until you get to "Connected Applications". If anything is listed apart from SoundCloud.com and Help Community click the "Revoke Access" button for them.