Question

Uploading Copyrighted Content

• 20 October 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi,
We are a record companies and our material is copyrighted.
We would like to upload samples of our catalog wich counts thousands of tracks.

We tried with 4 and got a copyright violation questionnaire to go through.
We replied but have not heard back from SoundCloud since we did that last week.

It is good that the content is protected but in our situation I am afarid to have to go through this process for each of our thousands tracks.

Is there a way to overcome this and speed up the process?

Thank you,
Philippe

4 replies

Hey if you want to play some challenging game then just from here play klondike solitaire online free which you will play online without any charges and signup.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Gina,
OK. I will wait for them to coma back to me. Any idea of a timeframe?
Also is it possible to upload audio files along with cover images and description etc.. in bulk. is this possible with soundcloud?
Also I would need then to download a csv file from Soundcloud with the url of each uploaded audio files so i can use these url in a csv file i am going to upload to a SHOPIFY store.
Is this possible.
Thank you, Philippe

Hi Philippe,

Sorry, I cannot provide a clear estimate for when our Copyright team can back to you. Rest assured they're doing their best to reach out asap though.

About your other questions: Yes, you can actually choose multiple tracks once you've clicked on the "Choose File to Upload" button on the upload page, then go from there.

Exporting the URLs to your tracks automatically is not possible at this point.

Hope this answers your questions and shed some light on a few things.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Gina,
OK. I will wait for them to coma back to me. Any idea of a timeframe?
Also is it possible to upload audio files along with cover images and description etc.. in bulk. is this possible with soundcloud?
Also I would need then to download a csv file from Soundcloud with the url of each uploaded audio files so i can use these url in a csv file i am going to upload to a SHOPIFY store.
Is this possible.
Thank you, Philippe
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Philippe,

Sorry but only our Copyright team can help you out with this. They answer emails first come, first serve and there is a larger volume than normal so they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,
Gina