Question

When i try to send a message i get this message: Unable to send message. Please retry.

When i try to send a message i get this message: Unable to send message. Please retry. Ive deleted cookies and cleared cache. signed out and back in again but still getting the same error

11 replies

ive also read why I could be blocked. but as a promotional blog we are trying to recruit talented producers. Every person I have sent a message to is someone I have taken the time to listen to their music, and like what they do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
ive also read why I could be blocked. but as a promotional blog we are trying to recruit talented producers. Every person I have sent a message to is someone I have taken the time to listen to their music, and like what they do.
Hi there DeepDownDub,

Thank you for posting & sorry about the troubles. You should be all set by now - the block has already been released. The article on our help center doesn't only cover why you have been blocked, but can help avoiding ending in another block in the future as well.

Our Trust & Safety team is currently investigating how we can make the error messaging - given this happens to a user - more efficient (and not confusing). I'll make sure to forward your report accordingly.

Cheers
Mathis
i have the same issue even though last message i've sent 1 year ago + i can send messages to any one except for one person whom i need to message him !
i didn't get any notification that i'm blocked , please if i'm blocked release it asap it is a series issue for me
Hi...Have the same problem here could you help me out ? would be nice
Can I be checked to see if I've been blocked? I was only messaging one guy, having a back and forth conversation (and he responded with another message after I used a different platform to message him about it so I know I wasn't blocked by him personally) so I'm not sure why I'd be marked as a spambot but uh... Any help?
Hey...I have the same problem too. Can you help me?
Hey whats the issue with unable to send a massage?
I have the same problem. Would be nice if you could help me as well.
i have the same problem
Its happening to me aswell, I also have a promoting site where i only repost what I really like and I carefully listen to all that tracks. Can't understand why I'm blocked
i have the same problem