Answered

Who are these people? Are they legit?

• 16 October 2018
  • 2 replies

http://www.soundcloud-shop.org/about/index.html

These people are offering to sell me listeners. Now, being a common or garden ordinary cynic, I think they are just trying to sell me numbers. They clocked up 50 listens on my recent stats and I think that was so they could attract my attention. What finished me was that there were spelling errors on a site that purports to be a 'marketing' company. If they can't market themselves without schoolboy spelling mistakes, what price my chances. Does anyone know them/has used them/had a problem?
Cheers,
Bill Allerton
Urban Tiger Radio
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 17 October 2018, 13:49

Not legit at all, and SoundCloud could sue them for using the name and logo .... but as most of these scam sights are based in places like Panama the chance of them paying any attention to a legal notice from Germany is zero.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Not legit at all, and SoundCloud could sue them for using the name and logo .... but as most of these scam sights are based in places like Panama the chance of them paying any attention to a legal notice from Germany is zero.
Thanks. That's about what I thought. I notice from some of the other forum comments about scammers, and a few of those are downright vituperative about Soundcloud's inaction, that Soundcloud don't pay them much attention anyway.