Question

Who do I contact for help with changing my profile URL?

• 9 January 2016
  • 7 replies

Who do I contact/email for help regarding changing my Profile URL? I've posted about this in the past and had one person respond and never follow up. I have tried to change my URL on multiple computers with different web browsers with no results. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

More information on changing your url here.

Cheers,
Gina
Hi, I have tried this as well. My URL is within the requirements. I think there is a problem with my account that needs help from someone with administrative access. Who can I contact regarding looking closer into my problem? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi, I have tried this as well. My URL is within the requirements. I think there is a problem with my account that needs help from someone with administrative access. Who can I contact regarding looking closer into my problem? Thanks
Hi Mantisa,

Let's follow up on this now. I see you've written in on new convos to get this sorted. I've set this convo to private now - please let us know which URL you're trying to go for and I will happily look into the details for you.

Cheers
Mathis
Thanks. I want to change my URL to soundclound.com/mantisa
How long do you think it will take for the change to take effect to my URL name? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mantisa,

This has now been processed. The URL was locked up because a previous user who had it got suspended for Spam / Fake activity. In your particular case, I was able to free up the URL and have already assigned it to your account.

All the best
Mathis
Thank you! I appreciate it.