Why is my account frozen

• 21 June 2019
  • 4 replies

my account soundcloud.com/fivesix9 disappeared i want my account back immediately there was absolutely no reason for my account to be frozen

4 replies

HELLO??????
I want my account back why did it magically disappear
I had a subscription to soundcloud pro on that account too why would soundcloud take my account down am I going to keep getting billed??? I want my account back there was absolutely no reason for it to be taken down whatsoever
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi fivesix,

It looks like you've deleted the account in question yourself (and actually provided a reason why you're deleting it), however did not cancel your subscription prior to deletion. Also, you seem to have signed up with the same email address again, which means I won't be able to reinstate that account at the moment.

Please continue as follows:
  1. Change the email address for this account in your account settings.
  2. Reach out to the support team here and refer to this topic here from the Help Community. Ask for your account to be reinstated.
I wish I could be of more help here immediately, however this process requires someone to look into it in further detail and follow up with you personally. If you decide to leave the account deleted, please still reach out to the support team in due time to make sure you no longer get billed for the subscription. Deleting your account will not automatically cancel your subscription.

Cheers
Mathis