Question

Yes I know for the thousandth time "SoundCloud uses cookies... "

• 1 April 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
How can I stop the annoying black privacy policy update banners from coming back every time I load Soundcloud? There is no "Dismiss" button or any other obvious way of stopping it. I thought maybe after the first few thousand times it might stop, but no such luck.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm - maybe your settings cause that Firefox clears out your cache & cookies each time you're starting a new session on that browser under Windows? This would trigger for the Cookie policy banner to show again.
How can I stop the annoying black privacy policy update banners from coming back every time I load Soundcloud? There is no "Dismiss" button or any other obvious way of stopping it. I thought maybe after the first few thousand times it might stop, but no such luck.

There should be a tiny x button, hit that - it goes away after awhile, for me at least it did.
Userlevel 1
Thanks. I clicked the X and the notifications went away, but the same ones come back every time I log into soundcloud. I have only observed this issue with Windows 10 and Firefox. Firefox on my Mac doesn't keep showing the notifications over and over forever.