Question

A track I posted up marked public isn't showing up on my profile

• 2 February 2015
  • 7 replies

Hola, Abscond here.

A track I posted just over an hour ago isn't showing up on my profile. I'm able to share it through other social media websites but it'd be ideal to have to displayed as my newest track on my profile.

this is also the case for any other sounds I upload thereafter.

If anyone could help me out asap I'd appreciate it loads!

peace and love _

7 replies

same problem here. so far my only roundabout solution is, i can locate my track in the "tracks' tab then add it to a playlist to get it to appear both in the feed and on my profile. https://soundcloud.com/dualduplicity
]same problem here. so far my only roundabout solution is, i can locate my track in the "tracks' tab then add it to a playlist to get it to appear both in the feed and on my profile. https://soundcloud.com/dualduplicity
ah aight, this works for the time being. thanks for the tip friend!
Userlevel 6
Hi Guys,

I think there may well have been a problem last night on Soundcloud. I had exactly the same experience when uploading a new tune last night but having checked this morning (UK time) my track now appears in my regular stream as well as my profile. If your tracks are still not showing I would advise to bear with it, it certainly looks like Soundcloud are aware & fixing it.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
I have 2 tracks and only one is showing up on "my tracks" on my mobile app . The track that is not showing up is still public and you can find it but it's not under my tracks. So it looks like I only have 1 track when ppl view my profile
I have 2 tracks and only one is showing up on "my tracks" on my mobile app . The track that is not showing up is still public and you can find it but it's not under my tracks. So it looks like I only have 1 track when ppl view my profile

I can see both your tracks when I go to your profile and select TRACKS.
Yeah on the desktop or labtop they're there but on my mobile app I can't see the 1st one