Solved

A week later, still unable to upload anything

I created a topic about a week ago, saying that any song I try to upload gets stuck at 0.11MB, and the issue still remains. Can I get some help please?

PS. I have confirmed my email and everything. Have had this account for years.

(Not sure if it's just me, but I couldn't find a way to reply to that topic, so I had to create another.)
icon

Best answer by Xpl0ReRChR 5 November 2016, 14:37

Here to report an interesting, lucky find I just made: I can upload when connected to a VPN, but not using my regular connection.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Here to report an interesting, lucky find I just made: I can upload when connected to a VPN, but not using my regular connection.
Since nobody from Soundcloud bothered to help, I'm picking my own reply as best.
Userlevel 2
Hi there,

Sorry to see the community wasn't able to assist with this yet. I've looked into your account from our end now and all the settings are all correct actually.

For any issues with uploads, we're usually recommending to run the things we've outlined here.

However, from what your best answer sounds like, there seems to be something on your network blocking the upload from finishing - super odd, especially since connecting to a VPN seem to solve this. Have you tried restarting your router & device since then? Have you set up any specific rules for your internet settings on your system or browser that could cause this?

Please let us know if you find anything in this regards.

Cheers
Mathis