Question

Accidentally purchased Yearly SoundCloud Pro plan

• 16 April 2018
  • 7 replies

To whom it may concern, on the 15th April, I wanted to renew my Monthly SoundCloud Pro plan for €7.00.
After paying i realized that I have purchased the Yearly SoundCloud Pro plan of €63.00, now for some reason the yearly plan selection is defaulted on this plan, if you do not check you will end up paying for a yearly plan.
I have then purchased a monthly plan of €7.00. On this plan, i am unable to replace the previous uploaded file.

7 replies

Is anyone going to respond to my query, I have been charged twice now in one day
I want my money back for the 2 receipts you charged me, on the 15th I accidentally purchased these, I am now on a Monthly SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan €11.00

The following was purchased in error.
Apr 15, 2018 Monthly SoundCloud Pro plan €7.00
Apr 15, 2018 Yearly SoundCloud Pro plan €63.00
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Neil,

We normally recommend to reach out to our subscriptions team directly via our Help Center for this type of issue.

However, in this particular case I was able to align with someone from the team and a refund is on the way (give it ~5 business days). Please note that your current Monthly Pro Unlimited subscription will no longer automatically renew (you might have opted out of it because you wanted to make sure you're not getting charged any longer until this is sorted?). Thus, in order to remain on the Pro Unlimited plan, you can just resubscribe shortly before (or after) your current subscription expires (that is on May 16).

If your accounts reverts to a free account, some of your tracks will become hidden, but they will all be reinstated with all of their stats and comments etc. once you're back on the Pro Unlimited plan.

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you Mathis for this reply, this is much appreciated, i will check my account now as I would like to be on the Monthly Pro Unlimited, you are correct I could cancelled it.
But thanks once again
Hi Neil,

We normally recommend to reach out to our subscriptions team directly via our Help Center for this type of issue.

However, in this particular case I was able to align with someone from the team and a refund is on the way (give it ~5 business days). Please note that your current Monthly Pro Unlimited subscription will no longer automatically renew (you might have opted out of it because you wanted to make sure you're not getting charged any longer until this is sorted?). Thus, in order to remain on the Pro Unlimited plan, you can just resubscribe shortly before (or after) your current subscription expires (that is on May 16).

If your accounts reverts to a free account, some of your tracks will become hidden, but they will all be reinstated with all of their stats and comments etc. once you're back on the Pro Unlimited plan.

Cheers
MathisHi Neil,

Cheers
Mathis

I also had this same issue yesterday i need a refund and i only want the monthly pro unlimited plan! Please help!
I have the same issue and need help
@Mathis can you help me too https://soundcloud.com/gold-tunnels