Answered

Account Access?

• 18 July 2019
  • 8 replies

Hi I have not been able to sign into my account under the email address of ggbrlr@gmail.com or soundcloud.com/angelkobra , it appears to be frozen however I did not delete my account nor did I violate any of the rules. Please help me gain access to my account back, thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. It's been a week since I sent a ticket and haven't heard back from anyone.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 18 July 2019, 17:53

Hey there,

@paulodegregori it looks like your account got accidentally picked up by one of our Trust & Safety team's systems - we've reinitiated this now so you should be able to sign in again without any problem.

@PRELLS the account from which you're writing here on the Community has not been affected by that, and I don't see any other obvious reason why you wouldn't be able to sign in and use the account properly. Have you tried a different browser to see if it happens in there, too? Or, are you referring to a different account? Either way, if you require further assistance, please reach out to the Trust & Safety team directly, as they can help with this most efficiently.

All the best
Mathis
View original

8 replies

This happened to me aswell. No reply from support either...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

@paulodegregori it looks like your account got accidentally picked up by one of our Trust & Safety team's systems - we've reinitiated this now so you should be able to sign in again without any problem.

@PRELLS the account from which you're writing here on the Community has not been affected by that, and I don't see any other obvious reason why you wouldn't be able to sign in and use the account properly. Have you tried a different browser to see if it happens in there, too? Or, are you referring to a different account? Either way, if you require further assistance, please reach out to the Trust & Safety team directly, as they can help with this most efficiently.

All the best
Mathis
hey mathis. Yes I am reffering to another account, which is soundcloud.com/theostestament
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
hey mathis. Yes I am reffering to another account, which is soundcloud.com/theostestament

Hey,

You're in luck - just saw that before moving to other topics, so no need to write in 🙂 (we cannot guarantee that for everyone who writes in on the public community).

Had this double checked by Trust & Safety as well - being restored as I'm writing this. Give it another 5 minutes and you should be able to sign in again properly.
Thank you , I can login now , could you please tell me what happened to my account which caused it to disappear? I also don't see my followers/following so if you could please fix that also. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

hey mathis. Yes I am reffering to another account, which is soundcloud.com/theostestamentHey,

You're in luck - just saw that before moving to other topics, so no need to write in 🙂 (we cannot guarantee that for everyone who writes in on the public community).

Had this double checked by Trust & Safety as well - being restored as I'm writing this. Give it another 5 minutes and you should be able to sign in again properly.

@PRELLS you all set now, correct? I see a couple other topics you've started (probably with the intention to get the moderators' attention), however the account is fully reinstated already.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you , I can login now , could you please tell me what happened to my account which caused it to disappear? I also don't see my followers/following so if you could please fix that also. Thank you

Hi @paulodegregori

I don't think there was anything wrong on your account, it was merely a mistake on SoundCloud's end. Apologies about this.
Hello !

I'm here because my account was blocked and I don't know why.. I didn't receive any mail, notification about it and, I'd like to recover it please.

Soundcloud ID : @nagazaki404