Answered

After uploading and pressing save, nothing happens. How can I post?

• 10 February 2018
  • 5 replies

I've tried uploading an original album for about a half an hour now. I upload all of the songs, picture, title, and tags and it says hit 'save' to post. When I click 'save' nothing happens. I've tried restarting my browser and re uploading a few times but I keep having the same problem. I'd like to put these songs out tonight. Please help!
icon

Best answer by Navid 2 November 2018, 16:28

Hey there,

We are aware of an issue that might cause glitches when trying to upload several tracks at once - our engineers are looking into it right now and are hoping to bring out a fix soon. In the meantime, could you try to upload the files one at a time and see whether this works for instead?

Cheers,
Navid
View original

5 replies

having the exact same problem. im paying for pro, why cant i upload anything?
Hi also having this SAME issue across three browsers, Chrome, Safari, & Firefox all updated to the highest update.

It goes through the entire upload process with status bars and then when you try and click "Save" nothing happens at all.

Also checked that Flash blocker/Ad blocker etc is enabled and still nothing.
omg! joyful noise! i love kishi bashi
still can't upload anything, still no response from soundcloud..
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there,

We are aware of an issue that might cause glitches when trying to upload several tracks at once - our engineers are looking into it right now and are hoping to bring out a fix soon. In the meantime, could you try to upload the files one at a time and see whether this works for instead?

Cheers,
Navid