[h4]status bar isn't moving, (diagonal lines)[/h4]
[h4]
[/h4]
[h4]First time, waited 45 mins[/h4]
[h4]Second time waited 30 mins[/h4]
[h4]Third time waited 55 mins[/h4]
[h4]
[/h4]
[h4]Each time when it looked like it wasn't going to finish, I deleted and uploaded.[/h4]
[h4]Track is less than 40 mb is size[/h4]
[h4]There's room on my account[/h4]
[h4]
[/h4]
[h4]Any ideas?? or anyone know of any current issues with the coding process to finish these out?
[/h4]
[h4]

[/h4]
[h4]
[/h4]
icon

Best answer by The Innkeeper's Guestbook 10 December 2018, 02:29

user 'lcoste' found out a solution that's worked for a bunch of people (including myself)...

https://community.soundcloud.com/upload-manage-230060/tracks-stuck-at-processing-7424460#post18060099
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

23 replies

same thing happening to me, so annoying no fix as far as im seeing
Userlevel 2
I created a support ticket, (which was time consuming and difficult to find) so will see how long it takes to get answered, don't hold your breath though, SC seems to have gone downhill with no help whatsoever.

Thing that annoys me is it allowed me to post to my twitter account, and facebook account and the people that are interested can't get to the tune because it's not finished processing yet....

didn't think it was rocket science.....if it's broke...fix it
Userlevel 1
Same thing here 😞
I am also experiencing this. Has anyone gotten a track processed in the past few hours?
Userlevel 1
Also getting the perpetual "processing" loop. Irritating because I just upgraded to a "Pro" account a few days ago. Paying customer. Welcome aboard and thanks for your patronage; here, have some crap.😣
same here. didn't do anything different than usual.
Didn't get further than the processing.
the End of soundcloud is coming.
Same here . . . We are processing your track for playback . . . and nothing happens !
Same here!
Userlevel 2
Think the thing to do here is for each of the people having a problem, to open/create a ticket....
You're going to have to search through the "First Aid" portion of Support and find an article that has a "Create a Ticket" link at the end of it, I can't remember which one I looked at because I looked at dozens of them.

If multiple tickets are opened, it should get the attention of someone....

The "Status Blog" hasn't been updated since November 1st

I've tried with Chrome, Firefox(multiple versions), and Edge with results being the same
I've shortened the title, but think it's more on the SoundCloud side that our side's
Too many people having this happen to be a user glitch

Good luck, please post here if you get it done and what you did....thanks
Userlevel 2
I can't believe no one from SC has answered the questions from the community regarding this matter. It's been almost 10 hours OMG.
Think the thing to do here is for each of the people having a problem, to open/create a ticket....
You're going to have to search through the "First Aid" portion of Support and find an article that has a "Create a Ticket" link at the end of it, I can't remember which one I looked at because I looked at dozens of them.

If multiple tickets are opened, it should get the attention of someone....

The "Status Blog" hasn't been updated since November 1st

I've tried with Chrome, Firefox(multiple versions), and Edge with results being the same
I've shortened the title, but think it's more on the SoundCloud side that our side's
Too many people having this happen to be a user glitch

Good luck, please post here if you get it done and what you did....thanks

I relate bro it’s been overnight. I had strategic songs to upload for my channel but I can’t now. I just got pro too I feel scammed.
same shit
same shit here!

glad i'm not the only one tho :)

Hope they fix it soon

but most likely have to wait until Monday 😕
Same here.

Been trying to upload something for literally 24 hours now and still NO update from Soundcloud coming out of Twitter or the Status Blog.

This is getting a bit ridiculous, we need a fix ASAP
Me too, since yesterday evening nothing works, no reply from SC, cost me hours of trying and searching for answers. You won't see any money from me anymore Soundcloud...
Is your start page also blank? I have another account that I manage where I can still upload files and the start page is working, so I guess some accounts are broken.
Is your start page also blank? I have another account that I manage where I can still upload files and the start page is working, so I guess some accounts are broken.
My Discover page is also completly blank.It tries to load the page but nothing shows up
Userlevel 2
So it looks like whatever was broken has been fixed....
No response from SoundCloud though, but my stuff has processed...
Hopefully those of you that were also having a problem has had the issue resolved.

Very poor experience from someone as large as SoundCloud, and no telling how many were affected
that didn't do a search....

SoundCloud needs to do the following I would think, at a minimum.
1...Put out a message saying they dropped the ball
2..Terminate whomever was supposed to be on call for tech support (it would seem that with all the
moving parts on the back end of SC, you would think they would have a person(s) responsible for maintaining up time)
3...Offer a 1 year pro subscription to those affected...(refund for those that paid and were affected)
4...Place a "Report Issue" button on thier page that the previously mentioned support person responsible gets notified, so that we as users can report an issue like this and have it resolved in a timely manner instead of 3 days of wondering what's going on.

Let's see what happens, but might be time for someone that's internet savvy to create a new platform.
Tomorrow you will receive a post from Soundcloud: it could even be from Mathis but he might have been fired in the cull last year. (Highlights and quotes mine)

"Hi there everyone,

Thank you for your patience with this & excuse the lack of moderation from end on this one until now. There was an outage of our uploading service last Friday evening (CEST). Our engineers have fixed this in the meantime.

Hope you were all able to upload properly by now. If any of your tracks are still stuck, please delete and reupload for them to go through all the way. Time to show your audience your newest compositions :)

Cheers"
Mathis

So be patient, the fix is coming, don't expect an answer now, it's not how they roll. Remember there are alternatives out there if you do decide to leave that are newer so more desperate to be good and get your money.
Userlevel 1
So it looks like whatever was broken has been fixed....
No response from SoundCloud though, but my stuff has processed...
Hopefully those of you that were also having a problem has had the issue resolved.

Unfortunately, it's still broken for me. Front page is still blank too.
Userlevel 1
same same same

this fixed it for me:

https://community.soundcloud.com/upload-manage-230060/workaround-for-stacked-processing-7424449#post18060087
Userlevel 1
user 'lcoste' found out a solution that's worked for a bunch of people (including myself)...

https://community.soundcloud.com/upload-manage-230060/tracks-stuck-at-processing-7424460#post18060099
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

I'm going through a number of old topics at the moment. Sorry to hear the uploading engine was giving you a hard time. Given the last response on this topic goes as far back as December 10, I'm assuming the issue has been resolved for each of you and I'll close this topic.