Question

Album Uploaded, but Save Button Won't Work?

I have just uploaded all my info and audio files to the soundclouds album section. when I go to click the * SAVE * TAB it dosent load it dosent work it dosent do anything. I have read in another SoundCloud community conversation that maybe it is the cause of to many hashtags being used. And that closeing out the browser you are using for a couple minutes and then openeing it back up would fix the issue....and it did work for another guy but when I went attempted that it didnt work for me, it was a fail the browser erased all of my tabs I had open and all the info. Fourth time trying this,. Need some help?? Any other suggestions.

* NOTE Iam using FIREFOX Browser

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, are you sure after clicking on "Save" no red exclamation marks are popping up to show you the things that need to be edited before you can save the upload? This is currently the only other thing I can think of that would prevent you from uploading. If this still doesn't work, try uploading one track at a time to make sure your audience can listen to your new music as soon as possible 🙂
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hmm, are you sure after clicking on "Save" no red exclamation marks are popping up to show you the things that need to be edited before you can save the upload? This is currently the only other thing I can think of that would prevent you from uploading. If this still doesn't work, try uploading one track at a time to make sure your audience can listen to your new music as soon as possible :)

Yeah Ive doubled checked all of that and that's not the issue. Thanks but that dosent help at all I should be able to upload a whole album or playlist without any issues.