Answered

All of my tracks are gone and no one has an answer

Show first post

69 replies

My songs are gone too??? What Happen??
All of my stuff seems to have returned. Is it because I filled out a form?
This facts I'm having the same problem
Userlevel 1
I just discovered if you search your track in the search bar it still comes up but just isnt showing on our profiles. I hope that is a little bit of a relief to some of yall. So our stuff is still here they just have something weird going on right now
Yo the exact same problem here, i had like 78 songs and now i only have 10, WTF????!!!!
Same here! Went from 1000+ likes down to 65 and I can only see 5-6 of the 258 tracks in a playlist I have. Ughhhh
[quote=Liselotte Bessner]My songs are gone too??? What Happen?? Now its back! Thanks! 😃
It’s been sorted!! If your tracks are still not there go to the playlist and try to edit it all your tracks will reappear, your welcome👍🏼

How do you fill out a form? I hit the fill out ticket option and it took me straight back to the FAQ bullshit every time
Same here lost everything still says have songs but they ain't there
y'all should like tweet soundcloud or something I got hw to do
Ok its been fixed, go to your playlist and refresh it.
Same here lost everything still says have songs but they ain't there It’s been sorted!! If your tracks are still not there go to the playlist and try to edit it all your tracks will reappear,

All of your stuff is returned? What form did you fill out?
Hmm,how i said,maybe it's an tehnical problem on soundcloud servers,will be fine soon.
It's a little bug,don't worry,on was same,but after 5 mins my tracklist and all was fine again. ^.^
Same, had 1k like songs, down to 22 now... what’s going on...
It’s been sorted!! If your tracks are still not there go to the playlist and try to edit it all your tracks will reappear, your welcome👍🏼 it still aint working for me
Userlevel 1
Mine just came back everyone, seeing a lot of people are saying the same thing now so it probably wont be long till yours comes back if it hasnt yet.
That was weird as fuck.
Same thing happended to me just now but I got them all back I think it's a glitch
Its still happening to me smh
same here, it only left me with 13 songs out of my 90 😞
I had 42 left me with 8
Userlevel 1
LOL annnnnnnd its gone again. Looks like soundcloud is playing games right now
LOL annnnnnnd its gone again. Looks like soundcloud is playing games right now LMAOOOO these Soundcloud niggas wildin bro