Answered

All of my tracks are gone and no one has an answer

Userlevel 1
I have looked all over the help center for this but havent found anything like this. I just logged in and every song I uploaded is completely gone. They are all 100% original works nothing copied. What the hell is going on? I dont have backups of a lot of them
icon

Best answer by EuanDaley 1 January 2018, 23:54

It’s been sorted!! If your tracks are still not there go to the playlist and try to edit it all your tracks will reappear, your welcome👍🏼
View original

69 replies

Like I have no disputes or anything against copyright. It shows how many tracks there are. Like the tracks are still there but nothing shows. I can't get to my music. I thought it had to do with putting music online through Distrokid on my end but I wonder whats going on.
What the fuck? Its like they're wiping their system. ALL of my new shit is gone!
LOL annnnnnnd its gone again. Looks like soundcloud is playing games right now LMAOOOO these Soundcloud niggas wildin bro
Userlevel 3
Nothing has been "sorted". I just had to pay for my account all over again for no reason, lost more than half of my music, lost all my upload time and my Spotlight feature will not work even though ive had a Pro account for over a year. What the hell is going on? And why does this happen so often? SoundCloud is really starting to lose my respect. I take my music and music career VERY seriously as well as most others on this site, and i cant see many other artists staying with SoundCloud much longer with all this going on 24/7. Not to mention theres no Customer Service.
I've been having this problem for more than a year, and I've been using SoundCloud for over the past 7 years and it's really frustrating to lose a high percentage of your music research for no reason...

First I thought that the problem was the sync between my phone device and my computer, but that wasn't the aim, I lost music from both devices.

It's a shame that a big platform as SoundCloud with all the amount of tools that must have to solve that big mistake just answer the complaints as a "copyright problem" or "public to private option".

And it's a pity that my trust and interest in such a massive platform has decreased to this level.

Hope to receive an appropriate answer and also a solution.
I have looked all over the help center for this but havent found anything like this. I just logged in and every song I uploaded is completely gone. They are all 100% original works nothing copied. What the hell is going on? I dont have backups of a lot of them

My account is doing the same as well smh... They need to get on this ASAP!
Same here!
Same here!!!
I have the exact same problem. All my likes, and everything I upload is gone! it's weird though cause the number of all of my tracks, likes, reposts, etc are still there.
Same guys, soundcloud need to work on this now. i have another track ive been waiting to upload. And ive tried calling soundcloud and this rude person keeps saying we cant help. so someone please help out!
Yeah, something weird is going on because all of my tracks are not showing up as well. 😠
Sounds like a server glitch at their end... they may need to restart, or rebuild song/account databases before we get our stuff back up online... hopefully all the tracks are safe, and its just a logon/account glitch...

Welcome to 2018. 🙂

Eli...
I just lost 700+ songs!!!!!!
I think everyone’s having this problem because all the songs from my playlist are just slowly disappearing
SAME HERE. I PRAY THIS IS GLITCH AND THEY CAN FIX IT OR I WILL BE PISSED
I'm having the same damn problem guys, this shit is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Unbelievable that they do not have direct Customer Support to handle this shit.
Same here guys, everythings gone!
Userlevel 1
I just discovered if you search your track in the search bar it still comes up but just isnt showing on our profiles. I hope that is a little bit of a relief to some of yall. So our stuff is still here they just have something weird going on right now
All of my stuff seems to have returned. Is it because I filled out a form?

How do you fill out a form? I hit the fill out ticket option and it took me straight back to the FAQ bullshit every time
That was weird as fuck.
Userlevel 3
LOL annnnnnnd its gone again. Looks like soundcloud is playing games right now Ive been waiting almost 2 hours and theres no sign of anything coming back. Had 42 tracks now i have 17.. Shit.
Userlevel 3
Anyone else having problems with the Spotlight feature as well? Everytime i refresh the page my songs leave the Spotlight. This is wack as hell..
Userlevel 1
Mine came back again so I dont know what to tell you. I dont think there is anything we can say for certain at this point, just cross your fingers and hope they come back eventually. But I agree completely with CCMIRE about the customer support thing and ill take it further by stating whenever someone's money is involved you need a fucking customer support team otherwise stop charging for pro features.
Userlevel 3
Hey guys, linked something important below. Soundcloud had a major power outage. Everything should be fine soon, at least i hope so lol.

LINK: http://status.soundcloud.com/
Userlevel 3
I posted a track and its funny cos me and the producer had disputes over whos track it was. So ive posted it and all of a sudden soundcloud decides to start playing up so now im not acc sure if hes gone to the measures of deleting my track or if soundcloud is just playing up !!! mine still aint been fixed !!!!!!!!! Mine is still down too bruv, all we can do is wait for them to fix the system.