Question

API upload did work since last Saturday

Ususally, I run API call to upload my programs to my SoundCloud Pro Unlimited Plan at noon time and evening time. It works perfectly before last Saturday. All of sudden, it didn't work since last Saturday. It always said internal server error or gateway timeout. Lots of my followers look forward to listening to my programs at SoundCloud. Please advise how I can fix it. Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, did you receive a particular error message? Please note that we currently do not provide API support on the help forum. However, our engineers have documented how to use the API here: https://developers.soundcloud.com/

Hope this helps.

Best
Mathis
Thanks, Mathis. The error message I received included 500 Internal server error and 504 Gateway timeout. I followed the document at developer.soundcloud.com and developed my program. It worked for a couple of weeks. Suddenly, it did not work since 5/21/2016. It is weird. And, there is no way to ask for help at developer.soundcloud.com. Hence, I posted my problem here and hope SoundCloud could help. Thanks.