Answered

Availability tab not showing up when uploading or editing tracks.

• 6 March 2015
  • 1 reply

For some reason when I go to upload or edit existing tracks on my profile, the only editing options available are: Basic Info, Metadata and Permissions. The availability tab, with the geoblocking settings, was there before but it's since disappeared after having a track taken down today. Why has this happened and are my tracks being blocked from certain territories after having one taken down? How do I get the 'Availability' tab back?

icon

Best answer by Mathis 9 March 2015, 17:23

Hi there LIVLIGA,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the confusion. At the moment, the 'Availability' tab and subsequent Geoblocking options that showed up previously on your account should only have been visible to those enrolled in our Content Partner Program.

However, there was a technical issue that made this feature available to all our users for a short period of time which is why you saw it when you logged in recently.

In the future, we do hope to roll out this feature to more of our users. This feature is unrelated to your track being blocked. If you have further questions about the block, please get in touch with our copyrights team directly via email here (in the subject drop down menu, please choose "Copyrights").

I hope that clears that up for you and I do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused - it certainly wasn't our intention.

All the best,

Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there LIVLIGA,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the confusion. At the moment, the 'Availability' tab and subsequent Geoblocking options that showed up previously on your account should only have been visible to those enrolled in our Content Partner Program.

However, there was a technical issue that made this feature available to all our users for a short period of time which is why you saw it when you logged in recently.

In the future, we do hope to roll out this feature to more of our users. This feature is unrelated to your track being blocked. If you have further questions about the block, please get in touch with our copyrights team directly via email here (in the subject drop down menu, please choose "Copyrights").

I hope that clears that up for you and I do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused - it certainly wasn't our intention.

All the best,

Mathis