Answered

Can an SC Pro Account encompass two Accounts if I can prove both accoutns are mine?

• 4 August 2016
  • 1 reply

So, I have two accounts and I really would hate to have to buy SC Pro again, no offense or anything but its rather expensive, I was rather wondering if it might be possible to encompass both of my accounts under the plan? I'm not asking to merge or anything, rather treat them both as webpages or something by the same person.
I definitely control both and I believe I can prove it, if you need me to. I care more for my original works/remixes account than I do my Nightcore, but my Nightcore is more popular. If this is not possible, I suppose that's fine, but its rather depressing.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 5 August 2016, 07:51

Hi there,

Apologies, but we currently don't offer any discounts for users with multiple accounts. Never hurts to ask though, and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant product team.

Cheers
M
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies, but we currently don't offer any discounts for users with multiple accounts. Never hurts to ask though, and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant product team.

Cheers
M