Question

Can't upload profile or header picture.

• 16 September 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I can't change either my profile or header picture. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, file is under 2MB and i've tried in various browsers and machines. I get an error message 'image not uploaded', and the new image appears until I refresh the page.

There seems to be a lot of threads on here for the same thing but no solution.

Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Charlieleake.,

There was an issue on our end that would keep users from updating & seeing their own header images. This has now been fixed so you should be able to update your header image properly. If this still does not work, please make sure you have run our basic steps, and let us know if these also don't help sorting out the issue.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Charlieleake.,

There was an issue on our end that would keep users from updating & seeing their own header images. This has now been fixed so you should be able to update your header image properly. If this still does not work, please make sure you have run our basic steps, and let us know if these also don't help sorting out the issue.

Cheers
Mathis

I'm having a similar problem but im not getting an error message it seems as if it should work but it's just black for both my header and profile picture. I've turned off adblock, cleared my cache and cookies, my files are under 2 mb, can you help?
Hi Charlieleake.,

Cheers
Mathis

Hmmm, same problem even now. Unable to upload my profile header. It's under 2mb and I'm following all the steps with no success! I would appreciate some help please.
Hi Charlieleake.,

Cheers
Mathis

Finally resolved the problem!