Question

Can't upload track image

• 3 November 2016
  • 5 replies

I've tried 3 browsers, clearing cache, incognito mode, etc. When I go to upload an image, I choose the image, hit "Save changes" then the "Save Changes" button turns grey & nothing happens. What's going on here?

5 replies

Same thing is happening to everyone. Pretty annoying, probably just have to wait for Soundcloud to fix the issue.
yes same here even tried a picture that is up already it saves track but just puts profile pic where you want your artwork to be
Same thing happening to me. It actually uploaded a couple track images, then stopped doing it (showing the image I want, I press the save changes button, it turns grey but nothing happens afterwards.
Same problem here. When I try to upload a track with a track image, the uploaded track doesn't include the image I initially uploaded. When I try to change the picture after, the save button turns grey and stays like that...
I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried experimenting with old tracks as well and nothing works. It just hangs in saving or if it is a new track it seems it wont save at all, bouncing back to the upload and save button. The new track shows up without an image in the stream though.