Answered

Can't upload until I receive email confirmation that I never get.

• 7 January 2016
  • 1 reply

as of today i can't upload. my upload privilege is gated by confirming my email. however, my confirmation email never arrives - no matter what. i have been paying for sc for many years and randomly today i have been asked to confirm my email? please fix.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 January 2016, 11:55

Hi Shane,

I've confirmed this for you manually from here now, so you should be all set for the moment being. However, I noticed the last email (likely the confirmation email that got sent through the system) bounced, i.e. we received an error message when trying to send you the email.

Thus, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps? If this doesn’t help, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails? Otherwise, the issue might reoccur at some point.

Generally, you can check your SoundCloud account email settings here.

Thanks,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Shane,

I've confirmed this for you manually from here now, so you should be all set for the moment being. However, I noticed the last email (likely the confirmation email that got sent through the system) bounced, i.e. we received an error message when trying to send you the email.

Thus, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps? If this doesn’t help, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails? Otherwise, the issue might reoccur at some point.

Generally, you can check your SoundCloud account email settings here.

Thanks,
Mathis