Question

Can you please delete these songs for me?

• 18 September 2015
  • 15 replies

I keep fucking deleting the same songs and it just pops up a message. this is really annoying cuz I want to upload a new track and for some reason it won't let me delete tracks.

ZZ Ward - 365 Days (Mike Dreams Remix)
Mike Dreams - DLTDGY
Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo - Delirious ft. Kid Ink (Mike Dreams Remix)
Wale - Bait (Mike Dreams Remix)
Mike Dreams - R&B Instrumental
Remixes

15 replies

same thing is happening to me this is very annoying
same for me
same
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This should be all fixed now. Anyone still unable to delete?

-Gina

-Gina

Hi Gina,

I'm having the same problem. I want delete all the songs from my profile so I can upload in a new order. Some of the tracks duplicate and I can't delete them. Any suggestions? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

-Gina

Hi there,

Looks like you managed to delete your tracks in the meantime. That's great!
Some one duplicate my profile

Can some one help me, i aready do all , but the fake acount dosent get down

-Gina

Hi Gina, i'm unable to delete all the private/hidden tracks on my profile. Please could you help me! - thanks

-Gina

Gina & Mathis - YOU GUYS HAVE still NOT FIXED THE STUCK "FOLLOWING" COUNT ISSUE, AMONGST OTHERS. So why did you report that you have on the 'maintenance status' page? Thousands of profiles are still experiencing these issues. Including mine since DECEMBER. It is April now. What gives? I unfollowed 1,800 people from my earlier days as an artist trying to get followers, in December. It was 200 very briefly. And then a day later it was ABOVE 2,000, the supposed limit. This is continuous problematic glitch, and does not reflect my current actual Follower-Following ratio which should be ~865 to ~220. This ratio is crucial to having an attractive online presence to Agents/Bookers/Fans. I need this fixed. We all do. Please provide an answer and do not ignore the hundreds of comments that have followed your so called "update" on the issue. Still unresolved, and I'm still paying 15/month while you guys launch a NEW service on my dime when the old broken services aren't even fixed.

-Gina

Even UnfollowSpy knows I am only following 240 people. Why does your multi-million dollar website not report it accurately? Your staff refuse to actually fix it? Because I unfollowed too many people at once 4 months ago? That is an extremely unfair way to punish people trying to clean up their stream/feed after over 3 years on the website. So cowardly/immature hide away from the real questions on this forum and customers who need HELP and don't get it while paying $130+ a year. Your website has no proper competition, thus by not assisting your customers you are holding our music and music careers hostage by not fixing these issues. I will NOT be ignored and will continue to post to all of your social media sites until this problem is addressed not just for MY account, but for the THOUSANDS that are still experiencing this while you FALSELY CLAIM IT IS FIXED.

same for me top 10 best casual shoes for men.
Here it is, 100 tips and tricks to become a better PUBG player. PuBG guns guide
Check out this article to explore a quick review of hosting with detailed hosting price. check out the latest Amazon
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative
regards
factocert
iso certification in UAE
iso certification in Saudi Arabia
Hi

Did you find the solution for deleting and uploading new track or mp3