Solved

Can you rearrange your tracks on soundcoud?

Show first post

37 replies

Hi all - this is a disappointingly lacking feature. To be honest, though, I find Soundcloud increasingly poor. From buggy notifications that highlight something from 6 months ago every time I log in, to the inability to suitably manage the presentation of my music to a woefully under-featured mobile app that means you need a laptop to make even the most arbitrary adjustments to your page. Compared to other sites it seems Soundcloud is really falling behind.

I recently joined drooble.com. Imagine Soundcloud but with a Facebook interface. Its easy to navigate, well populated by musicians from all over the world and I've had more plays on my songs in two weeks than I've had in nearly two years on here. I'd recommend it. Look me up if you head over there 😉
I was uploading a compilation for a few rep's over at Focusrite to take a look at, and instead of presenting a neat display of my tracks in the order they should play in, I was left with a mess that I could only rearrange via the playlist window. Needless to say, the Focusrite guys and I had a good laugh at Soundcloud and their poor service. We poked fun at how useless a Pro account is, considering this debacle and many others, and we all decided that it was probably time to jump ship on Soundcloud altogether.

I'll probably leave my tracks up, but to be honest, I'm looking for a new homebase for my music. Here's another vote for yourlisten.com or reverbnation.com or even good ol' YouTube.com

2 years of us begging... Thanks for NOTHING Soundcloud.
We need to reorder our music! Soundcloud wake up!
This is absurdly stupid and I'll be looking elsewhere... What a ridiculous reason to lose subscribers and money. No wonder Soundcloud is drowning
Please add feature to re arrange tracks on profile home page. This will be helpful for millions of artists. Please Please.
Userlevel 2
I have a laundry list of complaints with things that drive me nuts on SoundCloud but this definitely isn't one of them. do things right from the start on your end, then you won't have this dumb issue to complain about later.

tl:dr - poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
Just want to voice my support to allow us to choose the track order. It discouraged me from putting more music on SC actually.
pls M. Soundcloud
still nothing? 😞
This is frustrating and disappointing. We would like to be able to reorder our tracks, please. I'm considering switching services permanently for this reason.
Wow, this is really frustrating and shocking you can't even rearrange tracks. Really?!
This is extraordinarily stupid. I dont want to have to re-upload so my tracks will show in the desired order on my profile page. Super PITA. Going to be a deal breaker on upgrading for sure.